Yoga systematically stretches and strengthens the muscles throughout the body for better health, increased vitality, and lower stress levels. It’s a great way to get in shape and stay in shape, while enhancing concentration and improving circulation. Students at the studio will become more aware of their bodies and progress at their own safe and healthy pace. At Barefoot Studio, we committed to being one of the best yoga provider in the greater Tucson, Arizona area while offering yoga 7 days a week.
Because of our dedication to make wellness obtainable, we keep our prices at a reasonable rate to insure your dedication to health.
6781 N. Thornydale Rd. Suite #225
7352 N. Oracle Rd.
* Happy Hour* classes
Free to members (as always)
$5 drop in for non-members or use your class passes
- Thornydale location- Power Flow
- Oracle location- Gentle
Class Attendance Etiquette
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- Late arrivals are not permitted into class so please be prompt.
- Please turn cell phones off, no phone use in studio is permitted.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Putting on lotion right before class will make you slip.
- Wear clothes to move in.
- Bring a yoga mat and towel if you have one (rentals are available).