Regular Yoga practice will transform you. Regardless of your current fitness level or weight, yoga will systematically stretch and strengthen muscles throughout your body thereby increasing vitality and decreasing stress. The deliberate, intentional achievement of posture and movement will allow you to gain keen awareness of your body’s capabilities. By offering guidance, modifications, and encouragement, Barefoot Studio Yoga instructors will help you bring your capabilities and fitness to new levels.
Often, awareness of your physical being translates to awareness of emotional and mental states. Through this awareness, you will gain understanding of how your emotional and physical being influence one another, and how you, in turn, may intentionally influence them to achieve your best you.
At Barefoot Studio, yogis at every level are encouraged to safely explore abilities and use modifications to achieve the maximum benefit.
We are dedicated to making wellness obtainable for everyone so we offer a variety of classes throughout the day, every day of the week, at a very affordable price. Browse our class schedule. Drop in to a class any day, try our free yoga nidra, enjoy a $5 Friday Happy Hour practice, or sign up for one of the many workshops we offer. At Barefoot Studio we take pride in offering a variety of ways to support your dedication to your health and well-being.
6781 N. Thornydale Rd. Suite #225
7352 N. Oracle Rd.
* Happy Hour* classes
Free to members (as always)
$5 drop in for non-members or use your class passes
- Thornydale location- Power Flow
- Oracle location- Gentle
Class Attendance Etiquette
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class begins.
- Late arrivals are not permitted into class so please be prompt.
- Please turn cell phones off, no phone use in studio is permitted.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene.
- Please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Putting on lotion right before class will make you slip.
- Wear clothes to move in.
- Bring a yoga mat and towel if you have one (rentals are available).